Pest Control Problems in Broken Arrow
May was filled with rain but the ants didn’t care. Ants are the biggest problem for majority of new customers calling in. These pests are followed second to spiders. Although they are in huge populations this year they are not any worse from what we had last year. Both last sporing and this spring had more rain than any spring I can remember.
Tips to help make you’re pest control service last longer.
1) Don’t water for two – three day’s after service. This allows the exterior perimeter treatment to really take hold and start working through the colonies of ants.
2) keep the home tidy. A better interior treatment can be performed in a clean home that is free from clutter
3) Don’t use other pest products over our barriers we establish. The products you buy over the counter typically will not last as long as the commercial grade products.
4) Make sure windows are caulked and sealed. If they are not seal them.
5) If you have a crawl space install a Vapor Barrier.
6) Keep the yard trimmed. Pests thrive in yards that are not kept up.
For more information about our services and pest control options visit us online at Pest Control Services