At EnviroTech We Don’t Just Kill Bed Bugs, We Annihilate Them… Tulsa’s #1 Bed Bug Heat Treatment Provider
Broken Arrow, Jenks, Bixby, Coweta and Tulsa Bed Bug Treatment Services. Heat with Chemical Treatment Options
Free Bed Bug Consultation… Call (918) 282-7621 Today!
Bed bugs are one of the top pest problems in the Tulsa and Broken Arrow Metro area. These pests are tough to control but not tough enough for our specialized bed bug treatment services! EnviroTech is Master Heat Technician Certified. We bring the HEAT and lots of it! With a proper thermal heat treatment, bed bugs are eradicated at all stages of their life cycle. This is important because bed bugs and eggs can be hidden anywhere.
EnviroTech can effectively heat a dwelling all at once making the entire dwelling inhospitable to bed bugs while also killing bed bug eggs. Our professional heat treatment equipment provides the ultimate in thermal flexibility and versatility. EnviroTech can treat large homes, small homes, studio apartments, clinics, offices, commercial facilities and more.
BONUS 1: Our heat treatment is held at thermal thresholds longer then our competitors do. This longer heat soaking helps provide higher success rates.
BONUS 2: EnviroTech offers services with professional bed bug steamers and Actisol machines to penetrate deep into harborage areas, cracks and crevices.
EnviroTech bed bug treatment services are truly efficient, highly effective and safer for your family.
WHY HEAT: University studies show heat to be the most effective means of eradication of bed bugs. Another fact, a heat treatment provides the quickest relief from bed bug pests. Pesticides alone may require numerous treatments and inconveniences. A heat treatment provides the fast relief you desire. Combining a heat treatment with a protective residual application afterwords can help protect the dwelling in case you accidentally bring home another bed bug.
Take Note: Heavy infestations may require additional treatment services.
Why Choose EnviroTech Exterminating
- We don’t just kill bed bugs – We Annihilate Bed Bugs
- The Most Aggressive, Comprehensive Bed Bug Services Available
- Free In Home Consultation and Estimates
- Local experts in bed bug treatment services with extensive experience using heat to annihilate these pests
- Owner Operated, every job is performed to our high standards
- EnviroTech is fully licensed and insured
- Unmatched quality of work for a truly superior treatment
- Bed Bug Steam and Actisol Treatment for Deep Harborage
- Master Heat Treatment Certified using state of the art heat equipment and processes
- Our Thermal Heat Process Eliminates all 3 stage’s (egg, nymph and adult) of bed bugs lifecycle
- We CARE! Our Bed Bug Clients have the benefit of our many years of experience, consultation and service that doesn’t end after the treatment
How Did I Get Bed Bugs
Bed Bugs are spread by people. It doesn’t take much to bring home bed bugs. These parasitic pests migrate in homes from room to room following the carbon dioxide you exhale. If you move to a different room, bed bugs will follow.
Bed bugs can be picked up from any place people visit. Such places may include hotels, laundry mat’s, a movie theater, virtually anywhere people go. Even children can bring bed bugs home from school or a daycare facility. We find bed bugs in backpacks, in suitcases, on clothing and in vehicles. No place is immune from getting bed bugs.
Important Things to Know
- Bedbugs reproduce quickly
- Bed bugs hide in clutter
- Bed bugs hitchhike from place to place on people and in people’s belongings.
- Each adult female bed bug lay’s 2-5 eggs per day and up to 500 in her lifetime.
- Bed bugs detect carbon dioxide so they easily migrate from room to room searching for a host.
- These blood sucking insects will follow you around the home like a mosquito only they can’t fly.
- Bed bugs prefer to be as close to their human host as possible
- Bed bugs will drop from ceilings, hide in cracks and crevices, seams of mattresses, box springs
ADVICE: DO NOT bring home used beds, bedding or furniture without first inspecting. If you do, you may find yourself needing a bed bug treatment.
Flexible Treatment Options
- Heat Treatment with up to 3.25 Million BTUs Heat Power
- Heat/Chemical Treatment
- Deep Crack and Crevice Treatment with Commercial Bed Bug Steamers
- Deep Harborage Treatment with Actisol Machines
- Chemical Residuals
- Affordable Follow-Up
- Service Plans – Post Treatment
EnviroTech Exterminating has successfully eradicated bed bugs in hundreds of homes and businesses. Our highly aggressive treatment process and numerous years of bed bug experience is a bed bugs worst nightmare.
Call 918-282-7621 To Schedule Service
Getting Prepped for Bed Bug Treatment
Before EnviroTech can treat a home or structure you must prepare the property for service. Listed below are the basics necessary. EnviroTech will provide a checklist/bed bug preparation sheet during our Free Consultation. You can also see one in the link below.
Remove all sheets, blankets, mattress covers, pillowcases, etc. from your beds, wash and use the hot dry cycle. We recommend two dry cycles in a row to get the right length of time needed to kill eggs and adult bed bugs. When done place items in plastic garbage bags and remove from the home.
Closets must be empty if doing a chemical treatment or tidy for a heat treatment. We like to use the concept of the 50% rule when using heat. You can have clothing hanging in closets as long as they only fill up 50% or less of the closet space. These will be spread apart for optimal heat air flow. This applies to dresser drawers, closets and nightstand drawers as well.
Dry Cycle ALL Clothing, Towels and Linens
If doing only a chemical treatment this is an absolute must… This means everything… and place the clean items inside plastic storage bins or plastic garbage bags. Don’t let these items sit on the bed or couch while folding. The garage or back patio could be used to store bagged items. Skipping this step could mean potential trouble later. It could mean another bed bug treatment is necessary. If doing a Heat Treatment you can bypass much of this step. We will go over this during our Consultation.
We want a clean, tidy environment for treatment. Vacuum all floors and dispose of the vacuum bag, do not leave bag in the home. Bed bug nymphs and eggs may be present in the bag of the vacuum. It would also be wise to clean the vacuum and disinfect it after use. If the vacuum comes apart feel free to do so and leave for the heat treatment.
Provide Access for Pest Control Technician
The pest control technician needs easy access to all closets and rooms. If possible, move bedroom and household furniture away from walls so there is one foot or more of space between furniture and walls.
Other Important Things
- No People or Pets are allowed in the home during the service.
- If you have pets with litter boxes please empty, clean and remove them. The dust from litter goes airborne during treatment.
- Bed Bug Encasements are necessary and is the clients responsibility. Bed Bug encasements can be purchased at most larger department stores that sell bedding. Don’t waste money on plastic covers, buy fabric encasements that are machine washable and say Bed Bug Certified on the label.
- Plastic mini blinds should be pulled up and removed from the wall. Please set the mini blinds in the window sills. This will allow treatment of them but reduce chances of warping.
- Remove all plants, aerosol products such as hair spray, flammables, lighters, alkaline batteries, prescription drugs and candles.
Cars, truck, SUV’s, RV’s, Campers and other modes of transportation can become infested with bed bugs. If you have these pests at home you may have them in a vehicle or camper. It’s important to vacuum the vehicle regularly. Vacuum under seats, the sides and top portion of seats, the floor mats, trim, carpets and any cracks and crevices. It may also be necessary to treat the vehicle. Over the years we have seen numerous vehicles with bed bugs and this can be an easy way to bring these pests back in a home. We will discuss vehicles during our consultation. Treatment may be recommended
Bed Bug Prevention
At EnviroTech we are always happy to talk to schools, local business owners, housing authorities, clinics and anybody with concerns about bed bugs and/or bed bug prevention. Prevention is always better. We provide comprehensive programs for apartment management, hotel management, anybody that may be concerned with bed bugs.
Bed Bugs can be picked up anywhere. Some places prone to getting these pests are libraries, hotels, public facilities, schools, daycare facilities and nursing homes. We are all put at risk anytime somebody with bed bugs visits any of these places. Of course we can’t avoid these places, we just need to take precautions to reduce the risk of exposure.
When Traveling: Always check hotel room for bed bugs. Pay special attention to the bed and inspect for any signs of activity such as dark stains or spotting. These are typical first signs of a problem. Ask the hotel if they have a program in place specifically for bed bugs, ask when the room you are staying in was last inspected or treated. Check the furniture near the bed and keep clothing off the bed, hanging on a metal clothes rack is best. Use plastic bags or zip lock bags to store things in. When returning home wash all clothing and inspect any baggage, suitcases.
School and Daycare: Inspect backpacks if children use them at school or daycare. Just being aware and paying attention can help go a long way in reducing the chances of bed bugs becoming a problem for you.
For homes that qualify, EnviroTech Exterminating will guarantee our heat treatment services for 60 days post treatment*. Follow our plan, complete our prep/checklist and will take care of the rest. With an EnviroTech Heat Treatment Program you can rest assured we will take care of the problem. Our success rate is among the highest in the industry.
* 60 day “post treatment” services. Requires full home heat treatment with chemical residual service. Client is required to have certified bed bug encasements free of rips or tears on all mattresses and box springs, maintain a clutter free dwelling and follow all program requirements. This program may require residual applications and inspection to minimize clients possibilities/risk of re-infestation. Monitoring devices may be used. Some homes may not qualify for this program. Homes based on age, build construction, duration of infestation may need additional services. Properties where infested items have been stored in attic spaces, deep infestations do not qualify.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anybody that refuses to properly prepare the structure as required and recommended.
Call EnviroTech Exterminating at (918) 282-7621 for a confidential bed bug consultation. Get your treatment scheduled today…
EnviroTech Bed Bug Heat Treatment Services are available in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Bixby, Jenks, Owasso, Claremore, Coweta, Muskogee, Haskell, Sapulpa, Sand Springs, Glenpool, and other local Tulsa metro cities. We do travel outside this treatment area but an additional trip fee may be charged.